Do you love music and have always thought it would be fun to work in the arts?
It is! The West Michigan Symphony (WMS) is looking for a part-time employee for its downtown Muskegon office. Consider joining our team.
Part-time Finance Assistant
Two downtown Muskegon Non-profits are seeking a part-time Finance Assistant. Candidate should possess a strong accounting background, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team. Candidate will spend 15-20 hrs weekly at each location for a total of 30-35 hours weekly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Bank deposits and reconciliation
• General ledger entry and reporting
• Payroll reporting
• 2-5 years related experience in Accounting
• Extensive QuickBooks experience
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience
• Effective Verbal and Written Communication
• Strong Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
Rhonda Bogner | CFO
Interviews begin January 18.
This posting closes Tuesday, January 31
OPEN MUSICIAN POSITIONS
Section Viola (1 position)
Section Bass (1 position)
Auditions will take place in spring 2017. Please contact Gabe Slimko, VP of Operations/Orchestra Personnel Manager at email@example.com for more information.